In the previous post, we showed several tableau vivant photographs by Olympe Aguado.
Today, in a similar metamusement spirit, a photographic presentation by his brother Onésipe Aguado. This image from the collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art can also be found at the archives of Theatre of the Actors of Regard and the Daruma Muralists.
- Title : Woman seen from the back
- Artist: Onésipe Aguado, French, 1827–1894
- Date: ca. 1862
- Medium: Salted paper print from glass negative
- Dimensions: 12 1/8 x 10 1/8 in. (30.8 x 25.8 cm)
- Credit Line: Gilman Collection, Purchase, Joyce F. Menschel Gift, 2005
- Accession Number: 2005.100.1
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
detailA Person Looks At A Work Of Art/
someone looks at something...